3-4 August 2019 (weekend)
Led by Lama Tenzin
Seminar begins on Saturday at 10:30 am and ends on Sunday at about 4:30 pm.
Ngöndro – preliminary practices. They are called 'preliminary' since they make a practitioner spiritually mature and prepared to apply profound Mahamudra teachings supported with mantrayana methods. Even small amount of Ngöndro repetitions purifies many defilements and accumulates much merit.
Special preliminary practices:
1. Taking Refuge and developing bodhichitta, combined with prostrations
2. Dorje Sempa practice, purification of defilements
3. Offering the mandala of the universe, accumulation of merit
4. Guru Yoga, receiving a blessing
During the seminar we will receive teachings on the first two parts of Ngöndro but, above all, we will have an opportunity to practice together.
Please register as early as possible, by the 29th of July at the very latest.
Registration can be completed using the registration form or by phone: +48 663 136 204 or +48 22 211 37 51 (every day except for Mondays between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm, a break between 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm). Please fill in the form also for any accompanying person not participating in the sessions (child and adult).
All changes considering your stay should be submitted at least three days in advance. If you want to receive meals, please make a donation in advance.
One day - 55 PLN
Full seminar - 110 PLN
Children and accompanying persons not participating in the sessions – 15 PLN per day
Additional stay not during the seminar – 15 PLN per day
All meals are vegetarian.
Suggested donation: breakfast 10 PLN, lunch 13 PLN, dinner 10 PLN (full board - 33 PLN).
Prepayment is not equivalent to registering for the seminar! Please remember to register!
- We cannot guarantee meals to those who do not register and make a donation on time.
- Meals are served at fixed hours (breakfast at 8 a.m., lunch at 1 p.m. and dinner at 6 p.m.).
- Please think your order through. There are no returns for ordered and not used meals, unless a resignation is submitted three days in advance.
GUIDE FOR PARTICIPANTS
In order to avoid misunderstandings and make the work of our team easier, please read the Guide for Participants which explains what to bring, where to stay, how to behave and more.
back to Upcoming events