Because of covid pandemic, for some time we were not able to meet in Benchen Center in Grabnik personaly. In such circumstances we have started to meet through our YouTube channel and we still continue that.
We stream online Lama Rinchen’s talks on various topics, but only in Polish. We also stream some pujas and practice it together online. These are in Tibetan, so everyone can join, regardless of the native language.
Detailed schedule of online meetings is updated regularly in the Calendar of events on our website. You can also find information about online events on our Facebook group.
So far the following series have been developed within our public streaming and videos:
- BASICS OF BUDDHIST TEACHINGS - gradual introduction into Buddha's Teachings and advices on how, thanks to these teachings, we can change our way of experiencing and reacting to different situations.
- TEACHINGS ABOUT REFUGE - vast explanations of Refuge based on the classical commentary by Khenpo Kyntu Palden, who wrote down the words of the great Patrul Rinpoche.
- FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS - discussion on the Four Truths, which are the foundation of Buddha’s Teachings and at the same time include the whole Dharma. All other Buddha’s Teachings are further extensions of these Four Truths.
- BODHISATTVA'S PATH - teachings on how to develop Bodhisattva's motivation and how to apply it in everyday life by practicing six paramitas.
- TEACHINGS ON LOJONG - presented according to tradition which encompasses them in seven points and comes from the great master Atisha.
- "THE JEWEL ORNAMENT OF LIBERATION" BY GAMPOPA - explanations on the text.
- TEACHINGS ON GURU YOGA - during the sessions Tenga Rinpoche's commentary to composed by him 'Short Guru Yoga to the Root Lama Karmapa' text is discussed.
- VAJRAYANA PRACTICE, PART 1 and PART 2 - teachings about the methods of Vajrayana practice.
- PRAJNA PARAMITA SUTRA (THE HEART SUTRA) - a very detailed discussion on the text, which is known to be the essence of all mahajana practices and of the second turning of the Wheel of Dharma.
- SHORT DORJE CHANG PRAYER - explanations on one of the most famous prayers in the Kagyu tradition, which can be applied directly to the practice of Guru Yoga and Mahamudra and also can be used as a basis for discussion on the Mahamudra teachings.
- GRABNIK MEETINGS - less formal talks on various topics by Lama Rinchen.
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - Lama Rinchen gives answers for listeners' questions.
- BUDDHISM, VARIOUS TEACHINGS - a collection of Lama Rinchen’s talks on various topics.
- Online PUJAS AND PRACTICES.
- TIBETAN LANGUAGE - learning to read and write and the basics of Tibetan grammar.
You can receive information on our public streaming and videos by subscribing YouTube channel Benchen Poland.